Version 2! New Details: More accurate topstitching in front, hidden front pockets, sword zipper pull. (Pockets will sit lower on the long coat as pictured in the last image.)
Darkness is...Eternal! This black cosplay Organization XIII long coat was inspired by the Organization 13 cloak trench coats in the Kingdom Hearts game. The jacket zips up to a collar with the round emblem design stitched on front and lined into the pockets. The sleeves are flared and long. The zipper is two-way, zip it up all the way or halfway. The beaded chain is removable (chain/beads may vary). Even in the deepest darkness there will be the smallest light.
- Great for casual cosplay gamer wear.
- Made from soft, warm breathable cotton/polyester.
- Oversized hood with collar to cover the face.
- Organization topstitching in front.
- Flared, long sleeves.
- Additional stitching detail in the back to match the coats.
- Bottom has a flared shape.
- 2-way zipper.
- Removable chain.
- Metal drawstring beads.
- Sword zipper pull.
- Hidden pockets on either side.
- Machine washable in cold water. Tumble dry low.
Estimated Shipping: Oct 2019
Size Chart (inches):
||30 - 32
||34 - 36
||38 - 40 in.
||42 - 44
||46 - 48
||50 - 52
Sleeve measures from shoulder tip seam to bottom.
Length measures from front top shoulder/collar seam to hem.